Angel Tuccy is an award-winning speaker, radio host, public relations media specialist, and TV producer. She’s also a best-selling author of over 10 books, including the popular title, ABC’s of Exposure. Angel has been working in media and public relations for the past 13 years.
In 2018, Angel founded the media exposure company, Vedette Global, where she educates entrepreneurs on how to navigate the media and delivers boutique strategies. With Vedette Global, Angel has featured her clients on thousands of major media publications, radio and television shows, magazines, and stages.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Angel Tuccy’s journey transformed her from a shy administrative assistant to an award-winning speaker, radio host, and public relations media specialist
- Why her military upbringing led Angel to small business advocacy
- The origins of Angel’s 90-day media and marketing plan, which paved the way for an international speaking tour
- How blunt criticism during her speaking tour helped Angel go from losing money to securing her first client
- What caused Angel to build her business despite financial losses and doubt
- How the COVID-19 pandemic changed the way she works
- Angel talks about her ideal client and why they would choose to work with her
- The daily rituals that make Angel successful
- The personal development app that helps Angel with achieving her goals and designing her ideal life
- The importance of scheduling fun into your life
In this episode…
Have you ever been laid off or lost your job due to circumstances beyond your control? Did you search for a similar job to the one afterward or did you take your experience and turn it into your own job where you call the shots?
Angel Tuccy lost her national radio show due to a format change but then bounced back to start her own media and PR business. After suffering through the initial hardships faced by most entrepreneurs, Angel discovered that she couldn’t return to work for anybody else. Now, she teaches other entrepreneurs to do the same. So, what can you do when you lose what you’ve worked for?
On this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, you’ll hear from an award-winning speaker, radio host, and public relations media specialist, Angel Tuccy. Angel tells Steve Adams how the loss of her radio show led her to a successful business venture. She discusses the obstacles she faced, what she learned, her ideal clients, and the daily practices that have helped her maintain the wins she’s earned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Unleash The Peak Performer Within You by Steve Adams
- Tiger Performance Institute, Decode 2.0
- Angel Tuccy on LinkedIn
- Vedette Global
- Vedette Global’s automated press release service, Press Release A Month
- Oola personal development app
- Angel’s 12-week Media Mastery Bootcamp
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus — what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?
Visit tigerpi.com today to learn more, or visit https://tigerpi.com/freesession/ to schedule a free session with CEO Steve Adams.