Coach Ron Wolforth is the Founder and CEO of Texas Baseball Ranch and Pitching Central. As a recognized authority on training and rehabbing baseball pitchers, he works with teenagers who want to get college scholarships and enter Major League Baseball.
Coach Wolforth is widely regarded as the world’s leading expert on the objective measurement of a pitcher’s performance and movement patterns. Since 2003, nobody has developed more 90 mph pitching arms in a single location. Hundreds of elite athletes from all over the world come to Montgomery, TX to work with him.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Coach Ron Wolforth explains how his experience playing baseball at five different colleges in five years helped him become who he is today
- Why reading three books concurrently keeps him from becoming narrow minded
- Coach Wolforth shares how he became a Division I head coach at the age of 25
- How he grew his business from private lessons to world-renowned events
- Coach Wolforth explains the comprehensive analysis he puts each player through before he starts working with them
- Why skepticism can be a good thing and cynicism can be a bad thing
- How Coach Wolforth reminds himself to remain a servant leader
- Taking care of the people in your charge versus being in charge
- The difference between culture and strategy
- Why the best Texas Baseball Ranch client is not necessarily the sure-fire, first-round draft pick
- How to get a signed copy of Coach Wolforth’s book, Pitching with Confidence
In this episode…
Do you ever wonder if you are on the right path in life? Has your life’s journey taken so many twists and turns that you think you can’t possibly be going in a positive direction? If these thoughts have ever crossed your mind, you’re not the only one. Get some inspiration and encouragement by checking out this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast!
In this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Steve Adams chats with Coach Ron Wolforth, Founder and CEO of Texas Baseball Ranch and Pitching Central, about embracing where you’ve been, where you are, and where you’re going – even if it’s not always clear. Coach Wolforth talks about how he uses servant leadership and an open mind to build a positive culture for the staff and clients of Texas Baseball Ranch, resulting in athletes who reach a level they never thought possible. Don’t miss it!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Unleash The Peak Performer Within You by Steve Adams
- EOS Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Tiger Performance Institute, Decode 2.0
- Coach Ron Wolforth on LinkedIn
- Texas Baseball Ranch
- Dan Kennedy
- Jim Rohn
- Uncopyable: How To Create An Unfair Advantage Over Your Competition by Steve Miller
- Pitching With Confidence: A Parent’s Guide To Giving Your Elite Pitcher An Edge by Coach Ron Wolforth
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus — what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?