Collin Adams is a Performance Coach at Tiger Performance Institute, a health, wellness, and fitness organization committed to helping entrepreneurs, professionals, and anyone else achieve elite performance in their lives. Before coaching at Tiger Performance Institute, Collin was a successful college athlete at The Master’s University in Santa Clarita, California. He utilizes his background in sports to help each of his clients reach their performance goals through teaching, coaching, and motivation.
Collin has received certifications from the Amen Clinics as a Brain Health Coach, IPV Consulting as a Performance Coach, HeartMath Institute as a Coherence Training Coach, and a certification from the National Academy of Sports Medicine in Personal Training.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Collin Adams discusses his childhood and how it impacted his love for sports and coaching
- Collin talks about his journey from college athlete to performance coach
- Collin’s process of motivating and guiding people through their peak performance journeys, and some tips for success
- The importance of putting in the work and being patient for the results
- Collin talks all about the Tiger Flow Method
- Why research-based practices are implemented in the Tiger program
- The Three C’s of a successful client: Commitment, Curiosity, and Competitiveness
- Data-driven results and their impact on each client’s unique regimen
- Some client success stories from the Tiger Performance Institute
- How Collin implements his coaching in his everyday life
- Defining “flow” and why it matters
- Collin shares some tips and motivation for taking the challenge to better your life.
In this episode…
Do you have trouble focusing on your heavy workload and feeling more burned out day after day? Do you wish you got more than a few hours of sleep a night? How can you take steps now to better your life and health in the future? With help from Collin Adams, Performance Coach at the Tiger Performance Institute, you can make all these dreams a reality.
A lot is expected from high achievers and hard workers. But just because you do your best doesn’t mean you should feel your worst. What if there was a specialized training program made just for you that tackled some of your biggest stresses? With a vast background in coaching, and the certifications to prove it, Collin is here to help better your life and get you to your peak performance.
On this first episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, host Steve Adams talks with his son and Performance Coach, Collin Adams. Whether you’re stressed about your busy job, not getting enough sleep, or constantly feeling distracted, Collin has tips and tricks for any struggle high achievers face. Learn about the Tiger Flow Method and expert tips to achieve a state of peak performance and focus—what Tiger calls “flow.” You won’t want to miss out on this exciting episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Collin Adams on LinkedIn
- Amen Clinics
- HeartMath Institute
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- About Dr. Matthew McNamee
- BJ Fogg, PhD
- Steven Kotler
- Parkinson’s Law
- Book a Free Session with Tiger Performance Institute
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus—what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?