Steven Eugene Kuhn is an advisor, coach, author, speaker, and US Army veteran. He is also the Co-founder of the Humble Alpha Veteran Empowerment Investment Fund, which helps military veterans start, manage, and grow their businesses. Outside of the Fund, he’s co-founded a number of other companies, including Quality of Life Enterprises and Vetpreneur Tribe.
With the Humble Alpha Paradigm Upgrade program, Steven coaches businesses on how to expand a brand, build value and loyalty, and develop strategies for building beneficial relationships that lead to increased revenue and true quality of life.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Steven Eugene Kuhn describes growing up in Central Pennsylvania and joining the army after high school
- How did his time in the military impact Steven?
- Steven shares a heartwarming story of finding empathy and peace during war
- What Steven’s first job at a tree farm taught him
- Steven discusses his career shift into business consulting and shares stories of celebrities he’s worked with
- Why you should work with intention and not expectation
- How can improving your leadership skills change your life?
- Steven talks about his book and how it evolved into an advisory program
- How Steven’s lessons from the Army translate to his consulting practices
- Steven reflects on what you need to know before reaching your peak power: your true identity
- Steven explains the daily rituals that connect him with his family and improve his work/life balance
In this episode…
How does being in the military impact a person? How can you become a better leader? Why should you always work with intention rather than expectation?
Steven Eugene Kuhn joined the Army right after high school. He was able to travel the globe, expand his skillset, and meet life-changing individuals. These experiences translated into valuable lessons as Steven became an entrepreneur, business advisor, and coach. He now teaches businesses how to be successful and live more fulfilling lives with his Humble Alpha Paradigm Upgrade program — and he’s here to share his top advice with you.
On this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Steve Adams has a conversation with entrepreneur, business advisor, and coach Steven Eugene Kuhn, about living with intention and becoming a better leader. They discuss reaching your peak power and increasing your leadership skills. Plus, Steven shares some impactful lessons he gained from the military and much more. You won’t want to miss this inspiring episode!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Steven Eugene Kuhn on LinkedIn
- Humble Alpha Veteran Empowerment Investment Fund
- Quality of Life Enterprises
- Vetpreneur Tribe
- Unleash Your Humble Alpha by Steven Kuhn and Lane Belone
- Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind by Joe Dispenza, DC
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus — what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?