Dr. Tarryn MacCarthy is a happiness coach for high-achieving professionals, motivational speaker, and host of The Business of Happiness podcast. As CEO of Embrace the Lead LLC, she’s passionate about empowering business leaders and entrepreneurs to strive for inner fulfillment. Dr. MacCarthy is also the Co-Owner and Orthodontist at MBrace Orthodontics.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dr. Tarryn MacCarthy shares how she learned to face failure, get up, and try again
- How devoting all of your energy toward success in your career can be detrimental to your health
- The sobering moment Dr. MacCarthy realized that she had lost all control of herself and her success
- How giving herself permission to be happy helped Dr. MacCarthy turn her life around
- Why her orthodontic practice became the most successful practice in Maine just three years after opening
- What’s one of the best decisions Dr. MacCarthy has ever made?
- Why Dr. MacCarthy finds fulfillment in coaching leaders who are making a difference in their communities
- How taking better care of herself allowed Dr. MacCarthy to take better care of others
- Dr. MacCarthy’s final piece of advice: you can still grow and continue to reinvent yourself, no matter how old you are
In this episode…
Do you consider yourself happy or are you in pursuit of happiness? What are you seeking or building that might finally allow you to achieve happiness? Are you the one who is setting the criteria for your happiness or is it based on how other people might view you?
If you keep adding to your life in the hopes that happiness will follow, this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast is for you!
In this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Steve Adams welcomes Dr. Tarryn MacCarthy, happiness coach and host of The Business of Happiness podcast, to talk about happiness. Dr. MacCarthy shares how she originally pursued happiness, according to societal standards, only to realize what she attained brought her more stress. She finally took control of her life by deciding that she should define her happiness, not anyone else. Don’t miss this captivating conversation!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Unleash The Peak Performer Within You by Steve Adams
- EOS Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Tiger Performance Institute, Decode 2.0
- The Gap and The Gain: The High Achievers’ Guide to Happiness, Confidence, and Success by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy
- Dr. Tarryn MacCarthy on LinkedIn
- The Business of Happiness
- The Business of Happiness podcast
- Mbrace Orthodontics
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus — what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?
Visit tigerpi.com today to learn more, or visit https://tigerpi.com/freesession/ to schedule a free session with CEO Steve Adams.