Ryan Vet is the President of Third, a brand whose mission is to revitalize main street businesses by focusing on people first. He’s also the CRO at Peoplelogic and an Advisory Board Member at the Martha and Spencer Love School of Business at Elon University. At age 14, Ryan founded Digi Tech Studio, which has provided unparalleled digital and creative services to individuals and organizations in nearly all 50 states and 25 different countries. He is a speaker, entrepreneur, and investor who has been featured on ABC, NBC, CBS, and more.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How, and why, faith has been a guiding force in Ryan Vet’s life
- How Ryan earned $199 to buy a Playstation that his parents refused to buy for him
- Why Ryan found conversations in the breakroom to be the most educational and informative during his first work experience at Super Target
- How talking to team members at his coffee shop, The Oak House, inspired Ryan to start Third
- Why team members at Third are experts
- Why one of Ryan’s businesses started to experience a higher turnover rate than usual
- What did Ryan learn from his parents regarding leadership and integrity in business and in life?
- Ryan’s goal with Third: keeping it local
In this episode…
Like most people, you probably spend the bulk of your time either at home or at work. But do you have a third place that can serve as a buffer between the hassles at work and what’s happening at home? It could be a cafe, a coffee shop, a wine bar, or maybe somewhere else. If you’re looking for that third place in your life, this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast is for you!
In this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Steve Adams sits down with Ryan Vet, the President of Third, for a wide-ranging discussion on the importance of a third place to go outside of home and work. Ryan shares how he was looking for that third place when he decided to start a coffee shop near his alma mater as a result. Now, making sure people have that third place in business and in life has become what he does. Don’t miss this interesting and informative discussion!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Unleash The Peak Performer Within You by Steve Adams
- EOS Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Tiger Performance Institute, Decode 2.0
- Ryan Vet on LinkedIn
- The Oak House at Elon on Facebook
- Drive by Daniel Pink
- Elon University
- Chick-Fil-A video: Every Life Has A Story
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus — what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?