Jennifer Moss of Jennifer Moss Incorporated is an international public speaker, a regular contributor to Harvard Business Review, and a nationally syndicated radio columnist. She is also the Co-founder and Board Member at Plasticity Labs, a workplace insights and consultancy firm. An expert in burnout in the workplace, Jennifer is the author of two books: The Burnout Epidemic and Unlocking Happiness at Work. She also sits on the Global Happiness Council – a small group of leading scientists and economists that support the UN’s sustainable goals related to global well-being.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Jennifer Moss and her husband are both experts in burnout and talk shop at home
- The impact of the pandemic on balancing our daily lives
- Why are high performers more at risk of burnout?
- How Sweden treats burnout
- How long does it take to recover from burnout?
- The root causes of burnout
- Jennifer discusses what entrepreneurs should do to help prevent burnout
- Are wellness programs the answer to burnout?
- Ways managers can create an environment where burnout doesn’t become widespread
- The importance of managers modeling self-care
In this episode…
Do you find yourself getting burned out at work? How do you respond when you feel that way? Do you tell yourself to “work through it” or “grind harder”? Burnout is a problem that can lead to more serious issues if it’s not dealt with or prevented at its root cause. If burnout is a problem where you work, this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast is one you won’t want to miss!
Burnout is not just something that’s isolated to particular individuals. It can become an epidemic in an organization if managers don’t begin to address its root cause. According to Jennifer Moss, an expert in burnout in the workplace, managers can and should take proactive steps to make the workplace environment one that is not conducive to burnout among its staff. Is your company concerned about whether its employees suffer from burnout?
In this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Jennifer Moss, an expert in burnout in the workplace and an International Speaker, Journalist, and Author at Jennifer Moss Incorporated, joins Steve Adams for a captivating discussion on burnout in the workplace and preventing it by addressing root causes. She says the days of managers dangling carrots to induce their employees to work ridiculous hours for years at a time need to be over. Don’t miss this conversation!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Unleash The Peak Performer Within You by Steve Adams
- EOS Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Tiger Performance Institute, Decode 2.0
- Jennifer Moss on LinkedIn
- Jennifer Moss Incorporated
- The Burnout Epidemic: The Rise of Chronic Stress and How We Can Fix It by Jennifer Moss
- Unlocking Happiness at Work: How a Data-driven Happiness Strategy Fuels Purpose, Passion and Performance by Jennifer Moss
- Think and Grow Rich: A Black Choice by Dennis Kimbro and Napoleon Hill
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus — what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?