Melanie Rembrandt is the Founder and CEO of Rembrandt Communications, a copywriting company focused on SEO and boosting sales, awareness, and credibility for clients. Melanie has been in the copywriting industry for over 20 years and is also a content marketing strategist and publicist, having worked with companies such as Little PINK Book, The Rich Dad Company, and eePulse.
Melanie has authored several books including Simple Publicity and Dance Class Etiquette. Melanie graduated from UCLA’s School of Theater, Film, and Television, and is a SAG/Equity performer. She also hosts a podcast of her own titled Simplify Your Small Business.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Melanie Rembrandt discusses her company’s goal of giving business owners time to thrive
- How developing a content strategy can be overwhelming for entrepreneurs
- Melanie shares some childhood memories and her background in the performing arts
- Melanie’s various jobs in retail and how they shaped her work ethic and communication skills
- How being fired led to the moment where Melanie decided to start her own business
- Why being an avid reader is helpful in both personal and professional settings
- Some mistakes Melanie made when first starting her business, like doing all the work herself and taking every client
- Melanie describes her ideal client and why she prefers working with small businesses
- How negative experiences in life provide valuable lessons for the future
- Some of Melanie’s daily rituals and why she loves being a morning person
- Melanie shares a story of when she scuba dived with tiger sharks
- Why Melanie has no regrets about her life’s path and the career she chose to pursue
In this episode…
Can a content strategy become overwhelming for entrepreneurs? How does SEO impact the reach of your audience? What’s it like to scuba dive with tiger sharks? There are answers to all of these questions. Just ask Melanie Rembrandt.
Melanie is the Founder and CEO of Rembrandt Communications, a copywriting company focused on SEO and boosting sales, awareness, and credibility for clients. Melanie is not only an expert copywriter; she’s also a publicist and content strategist with over twenty years of experience. Bringing her unique set of skills from the performing arts and entrepreneurship, Melanie knows how to make your business stand out and is here to tell you her story.
On this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Steve Adams talks with Founder and CEO of Rembrandt Communications, Melanie Rembrandt. They discuss why an effective content strategy matters, common mistakes entrepreneurs make when first starting out, tips on maintaining consistent content, and much more. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Melanie Rembrandt on LinkedIn
- Rembrandt Communications
- Simple Publicity: How to Do Your Own Public Relations to Boost Sales Awareness and Credibility Fast…Without Spending A Lot of Money by Melanie Rembrandt
- Dance Class Etiquette: Secrets for Success From One Dancer to Another by Melanie Rembrandt
- Dan S. Kennedy on Amazon
- Dan Sullivan
- Die With Zero: Getting All You Can from Your Money and Your Life by Bill Perkins
- Robert Kiyosaki
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus—what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?