Ellen Long is a Consultant and the Co-Founder of BraveHeart Business, a consulting firm aimed at helping business owners “bulletproof their exit.” Ellen is also a Wealth Advisor at Long Family Office, a mentor at tekMountain, and a board member at Apay Financial.
Ellen is a Woman to Watch award winner and gave a TEDx presentation on entrepreneurial happiness in 2016. She received her bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from North Greenville University, her MBA from Liberty University, and her CFP from Boston University.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Ellen Long reminisces about the places she’s traveled and why she’s passionate about different cultural perspectives
- Ellen’s childhood and how her father’s business inspired her
- How jobs in customer service shape your worldview — and why Ellen thinks everyone should experience customer service work
- Why it’s important to prepare your business for selling, even if you don’t plan on it
- Why Ellen loves working with her father
- The challenge of choosing the right clients when you start your business
- Ellen talks about her mentors and some of her daily rituals
- The craziest thing that Ellen’s done: driving a Honda Civic into a pride of lions
- What Ellen would be doing if she wasn’t a consultant
In this episode…
How can you prepare your business for selling? Why is it important to choose the right clients, even when just starting out? How can you survive driving into a pride of lions? For Ellen Long, it’s just another day of adventure.
Ellen is a consultant and wealth advisor who, with her business partner and father Randy, helps business owners “bulletproof their exit.” With a decade of consulting experience, Ellen is confident that she can increase your business value, create a sale-ready plan, and inspire you with her neverending travel stories along the way.
On this exciting episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Steve Adams talks with BraveHeart Business Co-founder, consultant, and wealth advisor Ellen Long. Ellen discusses the importance of experiencing different cultures, choosing the right clients, why she loves being able to help people through consulting, and much more. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Ellen Long on LinkedIn
- BraveHeart Business
- Apay Financial
- Ellen Long’s TEDx Talk, “The Journey to Enough: Finding Your Minimum Viable Happiness”
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- Who Not How: The Formula to Achieve Bigger Goals Through Accelerating Teamwork by Dan Sullivan and Benjamin Hardy
- Genius Network
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus—what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?