Steve Fretzin is President of FRETZIN, Inc., where he serves as a business development coach for attorneys. He’s also a three-time author and the host of the BE THAT LAWYER Podcast. Driven, focused, and passionate about helping attorneys reach their full potential, Steve has spent the past 17 years ensuring that lawyers master the art of business development to achieve their business goals.
Steve has survived a tragic plane crash, served as the Regional Vice President of Sign-A-Rama, and the Managing Partner of Team Discovery, LLC.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Steve Fretzin shares the positive perspective he gained from surviving a horrific plane crash at 26
- Steve’s mantra for avoiding burnout: “love what you do for others”
- Why spending $15,000 on a career coach was one of Steve’s best professional decisions
- What helps lawyers gain more clients: empathy or a hard sales pitch?
- The advice Steve gives to attorneys for effectively selling their services
- Characteristics Steve looks for in a client
- The lessons Steve learned from his entrepreneurial mistakes
- The daily rituals Steve considers most important
- Dietary adjustments that keep Steve from yawning in the afternoon
In this episode…
Do you love what you do? Like many people, maybe you don’t. If that’s a problem you’re wrestling with, then you’ll want to check out this episode of The Tiger Performance Podcast.
Many of us get burned out in our professional lives, no matter our job or the business we own. According to legal business consultant, Steve Fretzin, the best way to avoid that burnout is to transform the motto “love what you do” into “love what you do for others.” How can that change your way of thinking?
On this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, the President of FRETZIN, Inc., Steve Fretzin tells Steve Adams that no matter what you do — whether you’re running a sign shop or a law firm — find your passion and figure out how that can relate to your client, your customer, or your audience. As a survivor of a horrific plane crash who is skilled at business development, Steve has learned some valuable lessons. You don’t want to miss what he has to share!
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Unleash The Peak Performer Within You by Steve Adams
- EOS Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Tiger Performance Institute, Decode 2.0
- Steve Fretzin on LinkedIn
- FRETZIN, Inc.
- BE THAT LAWYER Podcast
- Steve Fretzin’s books on Amazon
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus — what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?