Dr. Sujata Basawaraj is the Founder of Main Dentistry and President of the American Society of Cosmetic Dentistry. She is also the Chairperson of the European Society of Cosmetic Dentistry for the United States and Canada. Dr. Basawaraj is an active member of multiple national and international dental societies and has been both a moderator and a speaker at various international dental conferences.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Valuable life lessons Dr. Sujata Basawaraj learned from her parents
- Dr. Basawaraj’s reasons for opening her own dental practice early in her career
- Main Dentistry’s Texan office with an international customer base
- Why she founded the American Society of Cosmetic Dentistry
- The biggest entrepreneurial challenges Dr. Basawaraj faced when she started her practice
- Why building patient relationships is the most important part of her dental practice
- Dr. Basawaraj’s favorite thing: improving the dental health of her patients
- If she wasn’t a dentist, Dr. Basawaraj says she’d be a yoga instructor, a plastic surgeon, or a chef
- Which is more important: selling dental procedures or advising patients?
In this episode…
Do you ever wonder what is most important for providing personal service to a patient or client? Are you trying to sell them your services or build a relationship?
If you are a dentist, doctor, or anyone who serves people, you are always trying to make sure that your patient’s first choice for care is you. Dr. Sujata Basawaraj, a general and cosmetic dentist for more than twenty years, says awareness of their needs and resources can help you customize care for each and every one of your patients. Do your patients feel like they’re receiving personal care — or a sales pitch?
On this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, the Founder of Main Dentistry, Dr. Sujata Basawaraj tells Steve Adams about how relationships have been the most important factor in her success. Dr. Basawaraj talks about customizing care that is affordable to her patients and when she recommends treatments to her patients. Listen to hear more about how she prioritizes relationships to keep patients coming back!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Unleash The Peak Performer Within You by Steve Adams
- EOS Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Tiger Performance Institute, Decode 2.0
- Tiger Medical Institute
- Dr. Matthew McNamee
- Dr. Sujata Basawaraj on LinkedIn
- Main Dentistry
- American Society of Cosmetic Dentistry
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus — what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?