Dr. Vi Ho is a general dentist, endodontist, and the Founder of Cypress Endodontics. She is the first and only certified biological endodontist in the greater Houston area. Dr. Ho has been invited to speak about nutrition, health, and relationships at various events and is a member of numerous organizations, including the International Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine and the American Association of Endodontists. She is passionate about caring for her patients naturally with a focus on their overall health.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dr. Vi Ho explains what it means to be a biological endodontist
- Dr. Ho talks about overcoming “bad genes” with epigenetics
- Dr. Ho’s childhood and how she got started in dentistry
- Dr. Ho’s turbulent collegiate career and her biggest win during those years: choosing not to fear mistakes
- How laser and ozone therapies have improved the way Dr. Ho performs root canals
- A harsh truth: the sooner you get your cavities treated, the less likely you’ll need a root canal
- How do you know if you need a root canal?
- Dr. Ho explains her innovative laser machine and how it can also treat sleep apnea and wrinkle lines
In this episode…
Do you ever feel like your doctor is just trying to upsell you every time you schedule a visit? If you’re a healthcare provider, are you trying to keep your patients from coming back more often? If these are dilemmas you’ve wrestled with, you won’t want to miss this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast!
As a dentist, and the first and only certified biological endodontist in the Houston area, Dr. Vi Ho says she takes joy from performing less dentistry on her patients. She says she takes a holistic approach to patient care by helping her patients improve their health and their nutrition instead of recommending additional dental procedures — ultimately improving their teeth. What do your visits look like?
In this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Steve Adams welcomes Dr. Vi Ho, Founder of Cypress Endodontics, to discuss the ways a dentist can provide the best patient care — without putting them through costly, and sometimes painful, procedures. Dr. Ho says every patient is different and their care needs to be customized. So, how do you provide great care every time? Tune in to see how less need for dental care might be in your future!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Unleash The Peak Performer Within You by Steve Adams
- EOS Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Tiger Performance Institute, Decode 2.0
- Tiger Medical Institute
- About Dr. Vi Ho
- Cypress Endodontics
- Laser Therapy
- Ozone Therapy
- Texas A&M University
- Creighton University School of Dentistry
- The Ultimate Relationship Chef on Facebook
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus — what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?