Joe Foley is the Client Experience Officer (CEO) at Disk.com, a company focused on providing extensive printing, manufacturing, and fulfillment solutions to clients in various industries. Joe has been with Disk.com since 1990, and previously held the position of General Manager.
Before working at Disk.com, Joe was the Vice President of Sales at Print Technology.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Joe Foley explains what his childhood was like growing up in the Midwest
- Joe’s first job as a busboy and how it evolved into becoming an impromptu manager
- How Joe found himself working at Disk.com and rising up the ladder: a strong work ethic
- The pros of working a commissioned sales job and what lessons it teaches you
- What Disk.com does and how it has adapted throughout the years to the rapid rise of technology
- The impact of being a team player
- Some of Joe’s biggest mentors and how they influenced his career path
- Joe’s goal of living until 106 and how he plans to reach it — starting with his daily rituals
- Joe shares a fun story from his college days
- If Joe could turn back time and pick a different career, what would he choose?
In this episode…
What impact does a strong work ethic have? Are commission-based sales roles worth it? How did a general manager move up the ladder and eventually become a CEO of the same company? Joe Foley’s here to tell you.
Joe had humble beginnings in his career, working as a salesman for a printing company. Through meaningful connections and hard work, Joe was able to run up the ranks and eventually become CEO of Disk.com. Joe’s here to share his inspiring story and tell you how to maintain a strong work ethic while avoiding burnout.
On this inspiring episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Steve Adams talks with the CEO of Disk.com, Joe Foley, about his journey to becoming a CEO. They discuss Disk.com’s constant pivoting to stay current, strategies to maintain a strong work ethic, why Joe loves helping others, and much more. You won’t want to miss this episode!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Joe Foley on LinkedIn
- Joe’s Email: joe [at] disk [dot] com
- Brendon Burchard
- Jeff Walker
- The One Minute Manager by Kenneth Blanchard & Spencer Johnson
- Genius Network
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus—what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?