Ari Galper is the CEO and Founder of Trusted Authority, professional coaching for consultants. He’s also the Author of Unlock The Sales Game and The One Call Sale. He is an authority on trust-based selling, which does not involve chasing, pressure, or closing. Ari is also the Author of Lessons From Toby, a book about how his approach to teaching authenticity and trust has been impacted by his son, who has Down syndrome.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Ari Galper shares his mission: to help people get to the truth and tell people the truth without making them uncomfortable
- Why the sales process should be a deep connection instead of an artificial game
- Ari talks about his success selling advertising for the Yellow Pages
- When Ari realized it had become socially acceptable to avoid telling the truth
- Why Ari changed his focus from closing a sale to building trust with a customer
- Ari discusses the beginning of his trust-based selling business
- Many entrepreneurs could have been successful if they hadn’t given up too soon
- How Ari’s advice on active listening may have saved someone’s marriage
In this episode…
If you’re in the business of selling, whether it’s a product or a service, how do you go about doing it? Are you trying to make a connection or are you simply trying to close a deal? If you wish you could be more genuine and authentic during the sales process, this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast is for you!
The sales profession can drain your soul if you let it. Fortunately, Ari Galper, Founder of Trusted Authority and Author of Unlock The Sales Game and The One Call Sale, has experienced the same pain—and figured out a better way! Are you ready to experience sales success without chasing or manipulating?
In this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Steve Adams talks with Ari Galper, Founder of Trusted Authority, about changing the sales process from dysfunctional and dehumanizing to authentic and genuine — and successful! Ari shares his story of discovering how the truth was no longer a priority in sales and what he did to change that. It’s a captivating conversation filled with great insight. Don’t miss it!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Unleash The Peak Performer Within You by Steve Adams
- EOS Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Tiger Performance Institute, Decode 2.0
- Ari Galper on LinkedIn
- Trusted Authority
- Unlock The Sales Game
- RAS (Method)
- Unlock The Sales Game: New Trust-Based Selling Strategies To Finally Create Your Sales Breakthrough by Ari Galper on Amazon
- Stump The Guru with Ari Galper
- Lessons From Toby by Ari Galper
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus — what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?