Steve Adams is the Founder and CEO at Tiger Performance Institute as well as the Author of Unleash the Peak Performer Within You and The Passionate Entrepreneur. As a veteran entrepreneur and former corporate banker, Steve is passionate about building and scaling organizations through disciplined execution, direct-response marketing, and culture creation. His mission is to help other entrepreneurs grow in their performance.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Steve Adams shares how the Tiger Medical Institute defines stress
- Where does stress originate?
- Steve explains the three kinds of stress
- The one kind of stress that can be good for you
- How to react to stress
- The performance formula: performance = skills – interference
- Steve talks about the different ways you can self-regulate through stress
- The difference between the sympathetic and parasympathetic responses to stress
In this episode…
Do you feel like you’re constantly stressed out? Do you wish you could find a way to just make the tension and anxiety disappear?
Unfortunately, stress will probably never go away. However, you can change the way you react to situations that cause you stress and improve your overall health. For some useful insights on how to improve the way you react to stress, check out this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast!
In this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Steve Adams, Founder and CEO at Tiger Performance Institute, engages you in a conversation about how to better handle stress. He provides you with a definition of stress, describes the three kinds of stress, and provides tips for how you can self-regulate through stress to improve your health and deliver optimum performance. Are you ready to learn how to decrease inflammation and slow down the aging process by changing the way you react to stress? Tune in!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Unleash The Peak Performer Within You by Steve Adams
- EOS Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Tiger Performance Institute, Decode 2.0
- The Passionate Entrepreneur: Essential Building Blocks for Entrepreneurial Success by Steve Adams
- Why Zebras Don’t Get Ulcers: The Acclaimed Guide to Stress, Stress-Related Diseases, and Coping by Robert Sapolsky
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus — what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?