Dr. Tom Larkin is the Founder of Proactive Oral Wellness. Dr. Larkin considers himself an advocate for the independent practice of dentistry and his commitment to education on all matters related to young dentists is unprecedented. Since 1995, Dr. Larkin’s ongoing mission of training young dentists in all the intricacies of running a dental practice has generated a loyal following. Beginning with a startup and sale while still in dental school, Dr. Larkin knows how to navigate startups, acquisitions, and practice development.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dr. Tom Larkin shares the lessons he learned from his first job
- Dr. Larkin explains what inspired him to become a dentist and how he got into the industry
- How is the health of the mouth connected to overall health?
- The Larkin Protocol and the three dental hygiene components
- How Dr. Larkin helps his patients and clinicians
- The challenges Dr. Larkin faced and how he overcame them in dentistry
- Dr. Larkin shares the daily rituals that influence his work and his personal life
In this episode…
The health of the mouth dramatically affects our overall health. To prevent dental disease, and more, we must become proactive in our prevention.
For this to happen, dental clinicians need to advance their clinical science of dental prevention. Not only that, but people need to seek awareness of the revolutionary technologies that improve the treatment and maintenance of their oral health. So, how can you be more proactive with your health?
In this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Steve Adams sits down with Dr. Tom Larkin, the Founder of Proactive Oral Wellness, to discuss oral health and the future of dental hygiene. Dr. Larkin explains how the health of the mouth affects your overall health, the Larkin Protocol and the three dental hygiene components, and the challenges he’s faced and overcome in dentistry.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Unleash The Peak Performer Within You by Steve Adams
- EOS Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Tiger Performance Institute, Decode 2.0
- Proactive Oral Wellness
- “The Future Of Dental Hygiene” webinar
- Dr. Tom Larkin
- Dr. Tom Larkin on LinkedIn
- Dr. Tom Larkin’s Email: tom [at] tomlarkin [dot] com
- Dr. Bradley Bale
- Beat the Heart Attack Gene: The Revolutionary Plan to Prevent Heart Disease, Stroke, and Diabetes by Dr. Bradley Bale
- “Overcoming Hurdles in Dentistry With Dr. Christopher Phelps, General Dentist and Founder of the Phelps Institute”
- Mayo Clinic
- The 80/20 Principle: The Secret to Achieving More with Less by Richard Koch
- The Star Principle by Richard Koch
- “Alzheimer’s – It’s No Longer the Death Sentence It Used To Be”
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus — what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?