Shawn Dill and Lacey Book are the Co-founders and Co-Partners at the Black Diamond Club, a group of over 600 service professionals with a desire to reach more people, make a bigger impact, and create the lifestyle that they deserve. They are chiropractors by profession and now serve as certified Book Yourself Solid coaches in the entrepreneurial space.
Shawn and Lacey are a married couple driven by relationships and collaboration with a mission to make health and success fundamental truths instead of fundamental pursuits. They share their expertise as the Co-hosts of the None of Your Business Podcast.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Shawn Dill and Lacey Book met
- How very different upbringings contributed to their distinct worldviews
- Shawn’s job as a shoeshine boy and the story of how he got his first glimpse into the world of successful business owners
- How Black Diamond Club helps service providers fall in love with being an entrepreneur
- The fundamental pillars of Black Diamond Club: marketing, sales, and mindset
- In a relationship, the person with a negative mindset often overpowers the person with a positive mindset
- Why Shawn wasn’t nervous or fearful about starting a coaching business
- Lacey describes the first challenge she and Shawn had to overcome as they started their coaching business
- Paying for advice is always a good investment
- Why it’s important to pay a premium to hire the best employees
In this episode…
Do you own a business that provides a service? Are you finding that you are much better at providing the service than running the business? If you’re nodding your head, this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast is for you!
As the owner of a business that provides a service, you are faced with multiple responsibilities beyond the services you provide. For many service providers, all of these responsibilities can weigh a business down. According to Shawn Dill and Lacey Book, Co-founders and Co-Partners at the Black Diamond Club, these business owners can benefit from some coaching and community. How can you make your service a better business?
On this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Steve Adams welcomes Shawn Dill and Lacey Book, Co-founders and Co-Partners at the Black Diamond Club, for a conversation about personal and professional paths and why it’s important to have a destination that you’re trying to get to. Shawn and Lacey talk about how they work together as a married couple and as business partners, and their strategies for helping service providers with marketing, sales, and mindset. Don’t miss their valuable insights!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Unleash The Peak Performer Within You by Steve Adams
- EOS Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Tiger Performance Institute, Decode 2.0
- Shawn Dill on LinkedIn
- Lacey Book on LinkedIn
- Book Yourself Solid
- Shawn Dill’s Website
- Lacey Book’s Website
- Black Diamond Club
- None Of Your Business Podcast
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus — what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?