Jeff Giagnocavo is the Founder and Leader of The Big Ticket Life, and the Co-Owner of Gardner’s Mattress & More. With The Big Ticket Life, he shows main street business owners how to win in an Amazon World with more sales, authority, and respect. Jeff is a highly successful retailer, generating seven figures in revenue and three times the industry average.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Jeff Giagnocavo shares how his business is committed to its community
- How Jeff came to love the concept of “main street”
- Why the process of affirmation is more valuable than sales when you’re trying to gain business
- Jeff explains the three components of a successful business
- How Jeff gave customers a reason to come into his store rather than purchase a mattress online
- Jeff discusses his strategy for leveraging customer education to boost his retail business
- What are some of the things Jeff has learned about the mattress industry along the way?
In this episode…
Are you the owner of a community retail business who’s struggling with the competition from major online sales outlets like Amazon? What are you doing to keep people coming to your business instead of just shopping online? If you need ideas and inspiration, don’t miss this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast!
Community business owners are no longer competing solely with similar businesses across town to gain customers. They’re now faced with the enormous possibility that customers will simply buy online instead of venturing into a local outlet. According to Jeff Giagnocavo, Founder and Leader of The Big Ticket Life, and Co-Owner of Gardner’s Mattress & More, there are steps a business owner can take to ensure that customers will continue coming into the store instead of turning to Amazon. Are you ready to make your local business more appealing than major online competitors?
In this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Steve Adams welcomes Jeff Giagnocavo, Founder and Leader of The Big Ticket Life, and Co-Owner of Gardner’s Mattress & More, to discuss steps community business owners can take to make the experience of shopping at local stores more attractive than the ease of going online. Jeff shares how he enhances the shopping experience at his business to provide a personal touch that a customer could never find on Amazon, plus more insights. Don’t miss it!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Unleash The Peak Performer Within You by Steve Adams
- EOS Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Tiger Performance Institute, Decode 2.0
- Jeff Giagnocavo on LinkedIn
- The Big Ticket Life
- Gardner’s Mattress & More
- Lancaster Connects podcast
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus — what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?