Dr. Jeffrey Rediger is a Medical Director at McLean Southeast Adult Psychiatry and Community Affairs at McLean Hospital as well as the Assistant Professor at Harvard Medical School. He is a licensed physician, best-selling author, and popular speaker. Dr. Rediger is also a board-certified psychiatrist with a Master of Divinity degree from Princeton Theological Seminary. He has been a featured television guest on Oprah Winfrey, Dr. Oz, and others.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Dr. Jeffrey Rediger learned to reconcile the different worldviews of science and Christianity
- Why the mission statement at Harvard Medical School has changed to include the study of well-being
- Dr. Rediger describes the kind of people who are the drivers of progress
- What would happen if we all took care of ourselves the way Tom Brady takes care of himself?
- How changing what — and how — you eat can bring about healing
- Dr. Rediger talks about sugar addiction and why it’s so prevalent
- The relationship between enriched flour, processed foods, and inflammation
- How can you improve your immune system?
- Why elevating your perceived value or self-worth will have a major positive impact on your health
- Dr. Rediger shares why you, and only you, are in charge of your health and well-being
In this episode…
Do you find yourself regularly going to the doctor to address health issue after health issue? Are you fruitlessly chasing after a healthy life, depending on a doctor to help, or are you enjoying life as a healthy person? If you can relate to these questions, you won’t want to miss this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast!
In this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Steve Adams welcomes Dr. Jeffrey Rediger, Medical Director at McLean Southeast Adult Psychiatry and Community Affairs at McLean Hospital and Assistant Professor at Harvard Medical School, for an informative and enlightening conversation about your health. Together, they talk about the ways you can take control of your own health without having to constantly depend on medication and doctor visits to feel good and enjoy life.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Unleash The Peak Performer Within You by Steve Adams
- EOS Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Tiger Performance Institute, Decode 2.0
- Dr. Jeffrey Rediger on LinkedIn
- Dr. Jeffrey Rediger
- Cured: The Life-Changing Science of Spontaneous Healing by Dr. Jeffrey Rediger
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus — what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?