Dr. Matthew McNamee is the Medical Director of Tiger Medical Institute, a practice focused on helping entrepreneurs and business owners over 40 avoid burnout on their journey to wellness. Dr. McNamee is a licensed, board-certified Naturopathic Medical Doctor specializing in functional medicine, integrative neuroendocrinology, and the microbiota-gut-brain axis. He is currently pursuing advanced training in functional genomics.
Dr. McNamee is also a member of The Institute for Functional Medicine, American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, and American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dr. Matthew McNamee describes his childhood and how working at his father’s business taught him valuable lessons
- What made Dr. McNamee want to pursue naturopathic medicine?
- Dr. McNamee shares some of his most influential mentors
- The difference between allopathic and naturopathic medicine
- Why is genetic testing an important baseline for someone’s wellness journey?
- How Dr. McNamee creates a personalized plan for each of his patients
- The vision behind the Tiger Medical Institute
- Some of Dr. McNamee’s daily rituals
- Why Dr. McNamee would become a marine biologist if he wasn’t a doctor
In this episode…
How is naturopathic medicine different from allopathic medicine? Why is genetic testing an important baseline to start someone on their wellness journey? Do you want to avoid and reverse the signs of burnout? Look no further; Dr. Matthew McNamee is here to help.
Dr. McNamee is the Medical Director of Tiger Medical Institute and a licensed board-certified Naturopathic Medical Doctor specializing in functional medicine, integrative neuroendocrinology, and the microbiota-gut-brain axis. He has years of experience helping high achievers and business owners live more fulfilling, stress-free lives with natural and holistic practices. So, how can you get started on your wellness path?
On this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Steve Adams has a conversation with Medical Director of Tiger Medical Institute, Dr. Matthew McNamee, about his journey with naturopathic medicine. They discuss Dr. McNamee’s process for creating personalized patient plans, the benefits of naturopathic medicine, and so much more. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- About Dr. Matthew McNamee
- Tiger Medical Institute
- Dr. Dale Bredesen
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus—what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?