Bret Lockett is a leading business consultant, speaker, coach, entrepreneur, and former NFL player. He is a Partner at Newport Ventures, where he consults and trains companies on streamlining their practices to close more deals and multiply the bottom line. Bret is also the Founder of High Stakes Training, an executive performance training platform aimed to transform high achievers into top performers, and a Partner at M2Jets, a full-service private charter company.
Bret has been featured in many media outlets, including Forbes, CNN, Entrepreneur magazine, The Huffington Post, and more. As a philanthropist, Bret contributes to organizations like PETA and others focused on child and animal welfare.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Bret Lockett discusses his childhood in California and how his parents inspired him
- Bret shares his background in football and how it was his full-time job since high school
- What lessons did Bret learn from his football career?
- Bret dives into his college experience and getting drafted for the NFL
- What Bret learned from Bill Belichick while playing for The New England Patriots
- Bret talks about his new live event, “Business Breakthrough Triad”
- Why the 3-5% Rule works for building and growing your business
- How understanding your DNA improves your peak performance capabilities
- Bret’s ideal clients, including the corporate and solo entrepreneurs
- Bret’s daily rituals to keep his mental, physical, and emotional states at top capacity
- Why Bret would work with animals if he could redo his career
In this episode…
What’s it like being drafted for the NFL right out of college? How about changing your career and becoming a successful business coach?
Bret Lockett’s first job was playing football. He continued his passion all the way to the NFL, where he played for teams like the Browns, the Patriots, and the Jets. After a strenuous career and a Superbowl under his belt, Bret shifted his passion to entrepreneurship. He now runs his own consulting company while being a leading coach, advisor, and speaker. He’s here to share his tips for optimizing your peak performance and tell you his inspiring story along the way.
On this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Steve Adams talks to leading business consultant, speaker, coach, entrepreneur, and former NFL player Bret Lockett, about his career journey. They discuss the lessons learned from football, using the 3-5% Rule to grow your business, optimizing peak performance using DNA, and much more.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Bret Lockett on LinkedIn
- Bret Lockett
- Business Breakthrough Triad
- Newport Ventures
- Charles Munger
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus — what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?