Dr. Joey Kramer, D.C., is the Owner of Hope Chiropractic Center, a clinic specializing in upper cervical chiropractic care with the mission of bringing hope to the world. Dr. Kramer was a college athlete until he suffered a career-ending injury that ultimately allowed him to discover his passion for chiropractic medicine.
Before starting Hope Chiropractic Center, Dr. Kramer was the Clinic Director at The Specific Chiropractic Center. For the last six years, he’s volunteered as a chiropractor to achieve effective chiropractic care in El Salvador.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dr. Joey Kramer talks about his family, meeting his wife in college, and growing up in Texas
- How did Dr. Kramer’s first job as a camp counselor shape who he is today?
- Dr. Kramer delves into his experience with obesity and how it led to his career-ending injury
- How Dr. Kramer shifted his career trajectory for a second time after an unfulfilling job in highway sales
- What was the catalyst that made Dr. Kramer want to start his own practice?
- Dr. Kramer shares some mistakes from his first practice, his experience nearly going bankrupt, and how he overcame those struggles
- Dr. Kramer discusses his mentors in the chiropractic space and how he discovered his passion for upper cervical care
- Dr. Kramer’s ideal client and holistic method of guiding patients through treatment
- The controversies around modern Western medicine
- Are people going to be more aware of their health after the pandemic?
- The importance of figuring out the root of your health problems before it’s too late
- Some of Dr. Kramer’s daily rituals that are key to being a successful business owner and father
In this episode…
Do you suffer from constant aches and pains? Is your body giving you signals of distress, but you’re not sure where they’re coming from? How can you treat not only your body, but also your mind? Dr. Joey Kramer has the answers.
Dr. Kramer is a chiropractor and the Owner of Hope Chiropractic Center. After learning firsthand what poor health can do to your body, Dr. Kramer started his own practice with the goal of bringing hope and healing to the world through his homeopathic treatment. He is well-versed in the benefits of holistic chiropractic treatment for your body and mind, and he’s here to share them with you.
On this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Steve Adams talks with the Owner of Hope Chiropractic Center, Dr. Joey Kramer, about how chiropractic care can change your life. They discuss the benefits of naturopathic medicine, the importance of self-care, how chiropractic heals more than just your body, and much more. You won’t want to miss this inspiring episode!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Dr. Joey Kramer on LinkedIn
- Hope Chiropractic Center
- The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry: How to Stay Emotionally Healthy and Spiritually Alive in the Chaos of the Modern World by John Mark Comer
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus — what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?