Debra Hilton is a Direct Response Copywriter, Ghostwriter, and Marketing Consultant. She runs her own copywriting company, Hilton Copywriting, and has ghostwritten two New York Times best-selling novels in 2020.
Debra spent over 25 years in rural Africa with her family, working with women to improve the health and future prospects of their families. She’s lived in Indonesia, Chad, and Mozambique, with each experience shaping her way of thinking and approach to life, business, community, government, and much more. Debra is a mom of four and loves traveling and adventure.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Debra Hilton talks about growing up in Melbourne, Australia and how it shaped her love of adventure
- How Debra knew she wasn’t meant to work a 9 to 5 job and her decision to launch a copywriting business
- Debra discusses her experience living in Africa for over 25 years with her family
- Some challenges and mistakes Debra made when first starting her business
- Some of Debra’s mentors and the people she learns from
- Debra’s daily rituals and how she implements methods from Tiger Performance
- Debra shares some of the craziest things she’s ever done—like eating a rat in an African village
In this episode…
Do you wonder if you should hire a ghostwriter? What is direct response copywriting and how can it help your business? What’s it like living in rural Africa for over 25 years?
Debra Hilton is your expert on all these questions and more. With over a decade of experience in copywriting and ghostwriting, Debra knows how to make your book become the next New York Times best-seller. She’s here to share her stories about writing, adventure, travel, and much more.
On this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Steve Adams talks with Direct Response Copywriter, Ghostwriter, Marketing Consultant, and Founder of Hilton Copywriting, Debra Hilton. Together, they chat about direct response copywriting, her experience living in rural Africa with her family, how she implements productivity methods from Tiger Performance into her daily rituals, and much more. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Debra Hilton on LinkedIn
- Hilton Copywriting
- Dan Kennedy
- John Carlton
- Brendon Burchard
- Brian Kurtz
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus—what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?