Dr. Emily Letran is a general dentist, the owner of two southern California dental practices, author of multiple books, and the Founder of Exceptional Leverage. At age 13, Dr. Letran left war-torn Vietnam on a boat with her aunt, brother, and four cousins. She was at sea for seven days, spent time in a Malaysian refugee camp, and now serves as a certified life coach for business professionals and entrepreneurs.
Dr. Letran draws on her vast experience to help her clients gain clarity of purpose, renew their energy, find the courage to maximize their potential, outperform the competition, and become a sphere of influence to everyone they meet. She is a mother of three and a graduate of the UCLA School of Dentistry.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Why Dr. Emily Letran considers herself the best mom in the world
- Dr. Letran’s inspiring story of her childhood in Vietnam and journey to the U.S.
- The incredible lessons of resourcefulness Dr. Letran learned as she spent seven days on the ocean, stayed at a Malaysian refugee camp, arrived in New Orleans, and moved to California on a Greyhound bus
- How a conversation at a party led Dr. Letran to become a dentist instead of a pharmacist
- Dr. Letran explains how clarity is key to enjoying your life before you retire
- The foundation of Dr. Letran’s coaching business, Exceptional Leverage, Inc.: consistent leveraging
- What do you have to know before finding your shortest path to success?
- Knowing yourself, prioritizing what’s most important, and the benefits that follow
- Dr. Letran discusses her upcoming leadership conference in Las Vegas
In this episode…
Why do you get up and go to work every day? Dr. Emily Letran knows that, for many people, the answer is to save money for retirement. Dr. Letran is a general dentist, serial entrepreneur, and certified life coach who has overcome incredible obstacles in her life to find tremendous personal and professional success. To get to where she is today, she first had to discover her clarity of purpose — now she helps clients do the same.
On this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Dr. Emily Letran, general dentist, owner of multiple dental practices, and Founder of Exceptional Leverage, Inc., tells Steve Adams about how she was able to successfully transition from surviving to thriving. They talk about the value of having clarity with your purpose and she takes us on her journey from escaping a war-torn Vietnam to succeeding as a dentist, author, entrepreneur, and life coach. Tune in to start thriving today!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Tiger Performance Institute, Decode 2.0
- Dr. Emily Letran on LinkedIn
- Exceptional Leverage, Inc.
- From Refugee to Renaissance Woman: Hard Work, Humility, and the American Dream by Dr. Emily Letran
- The Kolbe Index
- University of California, Riverside
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Dentistry
- Dr. Letran’s conference, “ACTION To WIN – Leadership In Healthcare Business”
- Dr. Letran on Facebook
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus — what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?