Brandon Fong is an entrepreneur, author, mentor, coach, marketing expert, and the Founder of 7-Figure Millennials. He is a Writer and Course Creator at his own agency, and also hosts his podcast, 7-Figure Millennials. Brandon created the Magic Connection Method that helps other entrepreneurs find success while prioritizing their health, happiness, and relationships.
Before starting his own company, Brandon was the Head of Marketing at SuperHuman Enterprises. He was also previously the Social Media Manager at MindsetGo. Brandon is an avid world traveler, having been to 23 countries and counting.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Brandon Fong talks about his extensive world travels and how he discovered his love of travel
- Brandon describes his upbringing in Wisconsin and how one harrowing experience in middle school led him on the path of entrepreneurship
- Brandon’s first mentor and how she showed him the importance of making connections
- The ideal client for Brandon’s consulting agency
- Why paying attention to the back end of your business matters
- What is the “Law of the Buffalo” philosophy?
- How Brandon decided to take the leap and start his own company
- The romanticized view of entrepreneurship
- Brandon shares the romantic story of how he proposed to his wife in Florence
- How the IKEA effect relates to relationships
- How to successfully gain mentors and create relationships
- The craziest thing Brandon has ever done
In this episode…
Why is building relationships so important as an entrepreneur? Is there an easier way to meet connections and be part of an entrepreneurial group? What is the “Law of the Buffalo” philosophy? Brandon Fong can explain it best.
Brandon is an entrepreneur, author, and mentor. He started his entrepreneurial journey a short time ago, and has already helped many high-profile CEOs and business leaders boost their success without sacrificing their health and happiness. What made him decide to take the challenge and start his own business? Relationships.
On this jam-packed episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Steve Adams talks with entrepreneur and Founder of 7-Figure Millennials, Brandon Fong. They discuss the impact of good mentors, how entrepreneurship is perceived, the successful way to create relationships, and much more. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Brandon Fong on LinkedIn
- Brandon Fong
- 7-Figure Millennials podcast
- Genius Network
- Tim Ferriss on TED Talks: “Why you should define your fears instead of your goals”
- Joe Polish
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus—what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?