Dr. Christopher Phelps is a General Dentist, Author, Cialdini Method Certified Trainer, and Founder of The Phelps Institute. The Phelps Institute helps doctors receive the training and develop the courage needed to overcome clinical and business hurdles during the prime 20 years of their practice.
Dr. Phelps is a key opinion leader in several large dental companies and was awarded the 2016 Doctor’s Choice National Dentist Award out of 6000 people nominated. Dr. Phelps is also an expert in the Science of Influence and Ethical Persuasion. For the last eight years, Dr. Phelps has worked with companies like Nobel Biocare, Sybron Dental, Implant Direct, BioHorizons, and OsteoReady to train General Dentists from all over the country in the surgical art of implant placement. He is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, the International Congress of Oral Implantology, and the Academy of Osseointegration.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Dr. Christopher Phelps’ early childhood impacted his decision to become a dentist
- How Dr. Phelps uses dentistry as a vehicle to grow his business
- Dr. Phelps reveals how he achieves success in his dental companies and offers tips for how health care practitioners can do the same
- Dr. Phelps explains Cialdini’s Six Principles of Persuasion and how to implement them
- Dr. Phelps’ ideal clients for his businesses
- Who are Dr. Phelps’ most influential mentors?
- Dr. Phelps shares the daily rituals that influence his work
In this episode…
Are you a dental practitioner looking for a way to expand your patient base and stand out in your community? What steps are you taking to engage your clients and scale your dentistry business? If you need ideas and inspiration on taking your practice to the next level, don’t miss this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast!
Nowadays, business leaders — be it in dentistry or any other industry — lack a proactive mindset. They lack the skills needed to engage with their customers in a way that creates trust between them. Dr. Christopher Phelps employs Cialdini’s Six Principles of Persuasion to solve business problems and achieve long-term success.
In this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Steve Adams sits down with Dr. Christopher Phelps, Dentist, Author, and Founder of The Phelps Institute, to discuss his entrepreneurial journey in dentistry and the fundamentals of running a successful business. Dr. Phelps explains what influenced his decision to become a dentist and an entrepreneur in the dentistry world, how he uses Cialdini’s Principles of Persuasion to achieve his goals, and his ideal clientele for his businesses.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Unleash The Peak Performer Within You by Steve Adams
- EOS Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Tiger Performance Institute, Decode 2.0
- The Phelps Institute
- Dr. Christopher Phelps on LinkedIn
- Dr. Christopher Phelps’ Email: chris [at] drphelpshelps [dot] com
- Influence At Work
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Tim Hottel on LinkedIn
- Robert Cialdini on LinkedIn
- Kathy Colby on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus — what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?
Visit tigerpi.com today to learn more, or visit https://tigerpi.com/freesession/ to schedule a free session with CEO Steve Adams.