Wayne Lavery is the Founder and CEO of Patient News, a leading dental marketing firm that helps dentists effectively communicate with patients to increase their acquisition rates.
Over time, the company has expanded from a direct mail provider into services that include call analytics, staff training, web development, SEO, and social media. Wayne has more than 25 years of experience developing effective marketing strategies for dentists, as evidenced by his company generating millions of new patients for 7,500 dental offices.
Wayne had his knees replaced ten years ago but still enjoys mountain biking and ski racing in his spare time.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Wayne Lavery talks about the joy he has from having a newborn son at age 58
- Wayne recently had two accidents and separated his shoulder, and broke a bone in his hand a month later
- The lessons in leadership and entrepreneurship Wayne learned from working in his dad’s furniture store
- How Wayne broke into the health care marketing sector and ran with it
- How they expanded from Canada into Chicago and grew so quickly that they almost went out of business
- The most critical component of running a company
- How Wayne helps dental office front desk staff turn phone inquiries into appointments
- The importance of hiring team members with unique skill sets who can elevate your company and move it forward
- Why Patient News developed Practice ZEBRA software and what it does
- What Wayne learned about the value of honesty and integrity from the former CFO of Walmart Canada
In this episode…
As a dentist, you are trained to perform dentistry at a high level. But what about all the other moving parts? To have a successful business, you will need to market your practice, establish and maintain relationships with customers, and stand out among the rest of the dentists in your area. How do you do all that?
Wayne Lavery at Patient News has a proven track record of helping dentists effectively communicate with patients to increase their acquisition and retention rates. He has extensive experience and can help you generate more high-quality new patients, grow your practice, and increase revenue.
In this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Steve Adams joins Wayne Lavery, Founder and CEO of Patient News, to address how dentists can build an excellent relationship with their patients. They talk about doing that through ongoing communication, attracting new patients with effective marketing, and recognizing when patients have a great experience. Wayne knows about effective leadership and making the most of the time you have with your patients each day. Don’t miss it!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Unleash The Peak Performer Within You by Steve Adams
- EOS Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Tiger Performance Institute, Decode 2.0
- Tiger Medical Institute
- Wayne Lavery on LinkedIn
- Patient News
- Practice ZEBRA software
- Michael Hyatt organizational methods
- Who Not How by Dan Sullivan
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus — what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?