Brian Kurtz is a direct marketing enthusiast and the Founder and CEO of Titans Marketing LLC. He has over 40 years of experience under his belt, with 34 of those years spent as the Executive Vice President at Boardroom Inc. During his tenure there, he helped the business grow to $150 million at its peak. Now, he applies those same principles to his direct marketing coaching and consulting company today. He believes in using state-of-the-art methods for direct marketing while leveraging the tried-and-true fundamentals and educating the emerging generation on what works.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- The importance of prioritizing your health in your career and personal life
- Why marketing is both an art and a science
- Brian Kurtz’s upbringing and how he got into teaching
- How generosity in marketing can actually improve performance
- Turning your work into leisure by building relationship capital
- Brian shares the behind-the-scenes of Boardroom’s success
- What are “intentional dinners” and how do they work?
- Understanding the unique business model Brian implements
- Brian talks about different careers that he’d love to try
- Brian’s recommended resources on copywriting and marketing
In this episode…
It can be easy to get caught up when it comes to marketing and your business. Likewise with our personal lives and our career. Yet there is a way to get the most out of both. More than a simple work-life balance, it’s possible to improve performance and enjoy the work itself. The key is building relationship capital: making connections that both sharpen your skill and enrich your life.
This is the core philosophy of Brian Kurtz, an expert on direct marketing and networking. He took a major publishing company to a nine-digit evaluation over his time as executive vice president. Now, he’s directed his knowledge towards coaching and consultation. His approach mixes work and leisure into a holistic life that’s still successful. Today, he’s here to share the advice and techniques he usually reserves for his coaching clients with you.
On this episode of the Tiger Performance podcast, Steve Adams hosts Brian Kurtz, the Founder and CEO of Titans Marketing LLC, to learn more about direct marketing and building lasting relationships. Brian goes through the science of marketing and how to earn loyalty by making smarter deals. He then breaks down his secrets for growing your network organically. Plus, they’ll talk about the success of Boardroom, generosity in business models, and the resources Brian recommends for copywriters and marketers.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Titans Marketing LLC
- Titans Xcelerator
- The Advertising Solution Resources
- Brian Kurtz on LinkedIn
- The Advertising Solution: Influence Prospects, Multiply Sales, and Promote Your Brand by Craig Simpson and Brian Kurtz
- Overdeliver: Build a Business for a Lifetime Playing the Long Game in Direct Response Marketing by Brian Kurtz
- Scientific Advertising: 21 advertising, headline and copywriting techniques by Claude C. Hopkins
- The Brilliance Breakthrough: How to Talk and Write So That People Will Never Forget You by Eugene M. Schwartz
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus — what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?