Dr. Matthew (Matt) McNamee is the Medical Director of Tiger Medical Institute, a practice focused on helping entrepreneurs and business owners over 40 avoid burnout on their journey to wellness. Dr. McNamee is a licensed, board-certified Naturopathic Medical Doctor specializing in functional medicine, integrative neuroendocrinology, and the microbiota-gut-brain axis. He is currently pursuing advanced training in functional genomics.
Dr. McNamee is also a member of The Institute for Functional Medicine, the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, and the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dr. Matt McNamee shares his journey of how he became a doctor
- Dr. McNamee’s approach to medicine and how it differs between allopathic and osteopathic students
- Dr. McNamee explains the Tiger Performance Institute’s programmatic approach to Alzheimer’s prevention
- What is Alzheimer’s and what are the main causes?
- Dr. McNamee talks about their treatment plan for Alzheimer’s
- The early Alzheimer’s symptoms that determine if you need preventative care
In this episode…
Alzheimer’s is a chronic disease that has caused a lot of deaths in the past. But with the evolution of medicine and knowledge in the health industry, it is no longer a killer disease.
Now, people can be screened early on to know if they’re at risk, how they can prevent it from developing further, and in some cases, even receiving medication. So, how do you know what causes the disease, what the early symptoms are, and how you can treat it?
On this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Steve Adams has a conversation with Medical Director of Tiger Medical Institute, Dr. Matt McNamee, about Alzheimer’s. Dr. McNamee explains the programmatic approach Tiger Performance Institute has for aiding in the prevention of Alzheimer’s, common causes and symptoms, and an effective treatment plan for Alzheimer’s.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Unleash The Peak Performer Within You by Steve Adams
- EOS Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Tiger Performance Institute, Decode 2.0
- About Dr. Matt McNamee
- Dr. Dale Bredesen
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus — what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?