Dr. Alex Mosley is Franchise Owner and Clinic Director at The Specific Chiropractic Centers in Austin, TX. She has a deep passion for holistic healthcare and is known as “The Miracle Doc” to most of her patients. Dr. Mosley has spent years perfecting her practice as an upper cervical chiropractor. She is an expert in trauma-informed healthcare, central nervous system dysfunction, and allowing people to heal in ways they never thought possible.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- What Dr. Alex Mosley learned during her time spent waiting tables
- Dr. Mosley’s signature upper cervical chiropractic practice: “a new kind of crack”
- Why she works solely with the top two bones of the neck
- When and why Dr. Mosley uses computerized infrared thermography for testing her patient’s autonomic nervous system
- What does an adjustment do for the brain and the body?
- Why Dr. Mosley tries to learn how her patients adapt to life’s difficulties
- Dr. Mosley explains the value of heart rate variability (HRV) work
- Dr. Mosley discusses the importance of working as an associate before opening her own practice
- The chance to plant roots in a community was a big factor in Dr. Mosley’s decision to start her own practice
- Why Dr. Mosley has an initial consultation to determine whether a patient is a good candidate for care
- Dr. Mosley shares her morning routine
In this episode…
Are you dealing with chronic health issues that just don’t seem to go away? Have you consulted with a physician only to discover that medication doesn’t solve the problem? If you can relate to these situations, this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast is for you!
Many people feel chronically ill or regularly suffer from pain throughout their adult lives, and are unsure what to do about it. According to Dr. Alex Mosley, Franchise Owner and Clinic Director at The Specific Chiropractic Centers, the problem likely resides within the central nervous system.
In this episode of the Tiger Performance Podcast, Steve Adams sits down with Dr. Alex Mosley, Franchise Owner and Clinic Director at The Specific Chiropractic Centers to find out how she determines the root cause of her patient’s health issues and uses upper cervical chiropractic to spur healing. She works with the top two bones of her patient’s neck to better enable communication between the brain and the body—and facilitate a return to health. Don’t miss this helpful conversation!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Steve Adams on LinkedIn
- Tiger Performance Institute
- Unleash The Peak Performer Within You by Steve Adams
- EOS Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Tiger Performance Institute, Decode 2.0
- Dr. Alex Mosley on LinkedIn
- The Specific Chiropractic Centers
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Tiger Performance Institute.
At Tiger Performance Institute, we help high achievers eliminate burnout, stress, and sleepless nights using our Tiger Flow Method.
The Tiger Flow Method is a precise, DNA-based approach to performance and health optimization that helps high achievers all over the world reach a state of peak performance and focus — what we like to call “flow.”
At Tiger Performance Institute, we know that maintaining a state of flow drastically increases your productivity, creativity, skill acquisition, and so much more every single day.
That’s why we created The Tiger Flow Method—an integrated training program that helps you implement high-flow habits at work and at home.
So, what are you waiting for?